Monday, April 15, 2013

2009 till date

So you kind of expected this to be a fill in of all that's happened in the past four years...well, I wish I could capture it all but just a peek at some happenings. Pardon me, but summarily, I can only say life has happened! I havent been just a spectator though, I have happened. I've made choices, taken huge steps, gone out and in of my comfort zones and I'm here today - I feel good about me (yeah, this is my brag site)! I'm still alive (...like my housemates come to my door to inquire when I go quiet in my space)! Its been nostalgic coming back here, I do hope I do more often. We'll see about that...

At Tunde's wedding in 2011
In my room, yesterday

TDB sometime last week

Smiling on Face Time with two cute dudes
My after two sister that is an all time show stealer, I just cant beat her at being glam!

My legit lineage of grace!  
Beautiful people doing beautiful things - Ilizwi Photo Club.

No comments:

Followers